In Command MC, Market Center Leadership (MCA, AMCA, OP, TL, Assistant TL) have the ability to approve or reject eligible agents from joining the Luxury program. The MC Leadership can decide to either approve all eligible agents automatically or to manually approve eligible agents one by one. If an agent is approved, they will remain in the Luxury program for two years before they will need to become eligible again. An agent can become eligible to be apart of the Luxury program by meeting the following requirements:
- Have the required amount of luxury transactions within the last 24 months (Buyer or Seller).
- Have an average listing sold price that meets or is above the Luxury Floor minimum price point for that county.
To manage the Market Center Luxury roster:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. If you have Regional and Market Center roles or have leadership roles in multiple Market Centers, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the correct Command MC profile is selected.
4. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
5. On the left side of the page, make sure the My Market Center category is open, and select Luxury.
Automatically Approve as Luxury
1. At the top of the page, click Luxury Settings. When this section opens up, click Edit, on the right side of the page.
3. Turn the Automatically Approve Agents toggle on. This will enable the auto acceptance of Luxury agents in the market center that have reached the minimum number of properties required.
If the required units sold are adjusted after approval, it will not affect the currently enrolled members until their 24 month rolling approval expires.
Approve as Luxury Manually
1. From the Luxury roster, find the eligible agent and click their name.
2. When the Luxury Agent Profile panel opens, click Approve to Program.
Once approved, they will remain in the Luxury community for the next two years. If the required units sold are adjusted after approval, it will not affect the currently enrolled members until their 24 month rolling approval expires.
Remove Luxury Status
1. From the Luxury roster, find the Luxury agent and click their name.
2. Within the Luxury Agent Profile, click Remove Luxury Status.
3. A confirmation will appear, click Yes, Remove Status.