In the Command MC Tasks applet, the checklist items for each recruit will display, but you also have the ability to create one-off custom recruit tasks that might not be associated with any one recruit.
To learn how to create a custom recruit task in Command MC, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Tasks icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Click Other Tasks, at the top right of the page.
5. Click Create Task, at the top right of the page.
6. Enter the task details.
- Task Name (required) - name the task.
- Due Date (required) - use the calendar widget to set a due date. There is no way to set a specific time that it should be due.
- Assigned To (required) - click in the Assigned To field and select an associate. This drop-down should show all leaders who have access to Command MC Recruits.
- Task Description (optional) - enter a task description that will give the assignee more information about what they will need to do to complete the task.
- Linked To (optional) - if this task is specific to one recruit, use the drop-down to attach that recruit to the task.
- Hyperlink (optional) - enter a link that might help the assignee complete the task. You can put any link in here, whether it is a spreadsheet, video, etc.
7. Once you are ready, click Create Task.
The task will populate in the Tasks applet, in Command MC. Keep in mind that you will have to be on the Other Tasks tab to see this, not the Checklist Tasks tab.
- Click here to learn how to view and manage recruit tasks in Command MC.