In Command MC, the Tasks Applet gives leaders the the ability to schedule, view and complete associate and recruit tasks, as well as set due dates for and assign Recruit Pipeline checklist tasks. You will also be able to see who created a given task, who it was assigned to, when it is due, and which recruit/associate is it associated with. This allows the Market Center leadership to be able to keep track of the tasks for everyone including themselves.
- Learn how to manage checklists in your recruiting pipeline.
To view and manage tasks in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Tasks icon, , on the left sidebar.
1. Use the View Tasks drop-down to switch between "My Tasks" and "All MC Tasks".
- "My Tasks" will only include tasks that are directly assigned to you, even if you are the Assignee on the associated recruit or associate.
2. There are two Task Types for Command MC tasks:
- Checklist Tasks - this tab show tasks that have been created in the Recruit Pipeline, and are associated with a specific recruit. These will only appear in the "My Tasks" view if you are directly assigned to the checklist item, even if you are the Assignee on the recruit or associate record.
- Other Tasks - this tab show tasks "one-off" created tasks.
3. At the top left of the task list, you will see either two or four Task Status Filters (depending on the Task Type) that you can use to find the task you are looking for:
- To Do - these are active tasks that have not been completed yet.
- Completed - these are tasks that have been marked as complete.
- Archived (Other Tasks Only) - for "Other" one-off tasks, these are tasks that have been manually archived. Checklist
- Expired (Other Tasks Only) - once a task is 90 days out from it's due date, it will automatically expire. After that, the only way you will be able to find it is by using this filter.
4. At the top right of the task list, you will see three Task Quick Filters you can use to quickly find a task based on the due date: Past Due, Due Today, and Due Tomorrow.
5. Click the Filters icon, , to filter tasks by the associated recruit/associate, and/or by task due date.
- Task Due Date - filter the list based on the task due date. You can use the quick filters, or the calendar widgets to set a date range.
Recruit - filter the list based on a specific recruit tasks are linked to. Use the drop-down to select a recruit to filter by, the list will then only show tasks linked to that recruit.
- The Recruit filter is labeled as "Recruit," but you will be able to use this to find associates as well (every associate has a corresponding Recruit Card).
Assignee - filter the list by task assignee. Use the drop-down to select any number of task assignees, the list will then only show tasks assigned to the selected task assignee(s).
- You will only see this option if "All MC Tasks" is selected (see step 1 of the View Tasks section above).
- You will be able to select anyone with access to Command MC Recruits/Tasks.
Add Note to Task
1. Prior to marking a task as complete, users can also add a note to a task by clicking the ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and selecting Add Note. The note will be added to the timeline of the recruit's contact card.
2. Enter in a Note Title and Description, then click Save.
Mark Task as Complete
1. Once a task has been completed, click the checkbox to the left of the task and it will be moved to the Completed section.
Anyone with access to the Command MC Tasks can mark a task as complete. The person that marks it as complete will become the new assignee.
2. A confirmation will appear, click Mark as Complete to confirm.
Anyone with access to Command MC - Tasks can mark a task as complete. The person that marks it as complete will become the new assignee
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Reassign Task.
2. Select the new assignee from the drop-down.
3. Click Save when done.
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Reschedule Task.
2. The task can be rescheduled for an increment of days or for a specific date. Click Reschedule when done.
1. Locate the desired task, click the corresponding ellipses icon, , under the Actions column, and select Archive.
When you are looking at Checklist Tasks, the option is labeled as "Delete" and there is no way to see the task, once deleted.
2. Click Archive to confirm. Please note that is a permanent action that cannot be undone.
You can find Archived tasks on the corresponding tab, though there is no way to unarchive.