As you are adding recruits to Command MC SmartPlans, you might need to retire an outdated SmartPlan or maybe you created a new and better version, so you want to remove recruits from the old plan and add to the new.
Keep in mind, if you want to make full edits to a Command MC SmartPlan that has recruits added (an active SmartPlan), like adding/removing or reordering steps, you will have to duplicate the SmartPlan to make those changes, then add the recruits to the new plan.
- Learn how to edit an active Command MC SmartPlan (a SmartPlan that has recruits added - limited editability).
- Learn how to edit an inactive Command MC SmartPlan (a SmartPlan with no recruits added - full editability).
To remove recruits from a Command MC SmartPlan:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. With Command MC SmartPlans, you can utilize these with either your Market Center or Regional recruit pipelines, but these SmartPlans lists are kept totally separate. If you have Regional and Market Center roles, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure the correct profile is selected.
4. Click the SmartPlans icon, , on the left side of the home page.
5. Find the SmartPlan in the list, and in the Recruits column, click the view icon, , next to the number of recruits on that plan.
4. A menu will appear, with the list of contacts that have been added to this SmartPlan.
- If you want to remove specific recruits, check the box next to the recruits you want to remove/unsubscribe, and click Confirm Unsubscribe, at the bottom of the menu.
- If you want to remove all recruits, click the Unsubscribe All button, at the bottom of the menu.
5. A confirmation screen will appear, click Confirm.