We have a new office search experienced hooked up to our KW recruiting sites that will now capture recruit leads and automatically pull them into the Command MC Recruiting Pipeline. The recruit lead form surfaced to recruits includes fields to enter contact information, includes optional fields around previous production, asks whether they have a real estate license, previous brokerages, and gives an opportunity to add a custom message.
When a new recruit lead is captured, leaders in the Market Center with the MCA, OP and Team Leader roles receive an instant email notification letting them know, which includes a View Recruit Details button, that will take the leader directly to the new recruit card in Command MC.
- The New Inbound Lead email is sent to the email address the leader has added in their KW Profile.
- The email is sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org" and includes the subject line "New recruit lead received from [source]."
In addition to the email, these leaders will also receive a Command notification, with a View Recruit link to view the recruit card in Command MC.
- These leaders have the ability to turn on Command App notifications for this as well. To turn this on, follow the steps in this article, go to the Recruits category, and turn on Command App notifications for:
- Recruit Added to Pipeline
- Existing Recruit Added to Pipeline
- Additional Recruit Information Added
Within the Recruiting Pipeline, the new recruit lead will appear in the Active Recruit phase and Recruit Lead stage. You will notice a banner, at the bottom of the recruit card, labeling it as a New Inbound Lead.
- Once you find the recruit in the pipeline, you can assign leaders to the recruit, add the recruit to a Command MC SmartPlan, and start managing the recruit within the pipeline.
- The New Inbound Lead banner will remain on the recruit card until someone moves it to another stage or phase.
The system will also recognize if an existing recruit completes the form as well: