Once you have an associate on your Market Center roster, in Command MC, if they are licensed and should have an active agent status in your Market Center, you will need to go through the activation process in the Associates Applet in Command MC.
- After activation, you might need to adjust the agent's production status (Licensed Referral Only (AR) or Licensed Admin Agent (AO)).
- Learn more about Associate Status Combinations.
|Only Market Center leaders with the OP, MCA, TL, Assist MCA, Assist TL roles have the ability to activate agent status for an associate.|
To activate agent status for an associate:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC, at the top of the page.
3. Click the Associates icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Find the associate on your roster, then click the associate's name.
5. At the top right of their Associate Record, click Activate Agent.
6. When the Activate Agent form appears, enter the associate's License Number, the State/Province they are licensed in, and the License Expiration Date.
- Under these fields, you can click Add Another License, if you need to add a second license for the agent.
- If you clicked Add Another License, you can then click Remove License to remove that section, though you must enter at least one license number here.
7. At the bottom of the form, enter the agent's Company Dollar Split (percentage), Company Dollar Cap, the Next Period Company Dollar Cap (if it's the same as the current amount, you can keep this blank), and select the Company Dollar Anniversary Date.
8. Click Activate Agent, at the bottom right of the form.
- Ensure you sync this change with WinMORE, once they are activated.
In the Contact Information section, on the left side of their Associate Record, you should now see their status set to Agent (Licensed Associate). If you click the Business Tab, at the top of the page, you'll find the Cap and Splits Section, which now can only be edited in WinMORE, and the Real Estate Licenses section, where you can edit their license info at any time.
If you need to set the agent to a Licensed Referral or Licensed Admin Agent status:
1. Click the Business Tab, at the top of the page, then click Edit on the top right of the Business Information section.
2. Select the Production Status, then click Save.