Once an associate is activated as a licensed agent, in Command MC, you might need to edit their production status for various reasons. For instance, you might have an active licensed agent who is changing to Referral Only status, or something similar. In this case you can easily make this change in the Associates Applet, in Command MC.
To edit an activated agents production status:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC, at the top of the page.
3. Click the Associates icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Find the associate on your roster, then click the associate's name.
5. Click the Business Tab, at the top of the page, then click Edit on the top right of the Business Information section.
6. Select the Production Status, then click Save.
- Licensed Associate = AA status in WinMORE
- Licensed Referral Only = AR status in WinMORE
- Licensed Admin Agent = AO status in WinMORE
7. Also, don't forget to sync this change with WinMORE.