When you have a Activated Licensed Agent who needs to be set to Unlicensed Associate status, you can easily do this with a few clicks in Command MC. Just keep in mind that doing this will cause a few things to happen: agent role is now removed, their license number and MLS ID is removed, and they are now officially removed from the Market Center agent count.
- Their Agent role will be removed (the new role will be Administrative Staff + any leadership roles they have added)
- Their license number and MLS ID will be removed
- They will be removed from the Market Center agent count
To set an agent to Unlicensed Associate status:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC, at the top of the page.
3. Click the Associates icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Find the associate on your roster, then click the associate's name.
5. At the top right of their Associate Record, click Set to Associate.
6. A confirmation will appear, click Confirm.
7. Also, don't forget to sync this change with WinMORE.
This associate's agent role is now removed, their license number and MLS ID is removed, and they are now officially removed from the Market Center agent count.