Agents must have the correct MLS selected and MLS ID added, in their Command MC Associates record, in order to have listings automatically pull into the KWLS through ListHub. Formerly this was done on their KW White Pages profile, but now associate management is primarily managed in the new Associate's Applet, in Command MC.
|To add/edit this information, in Command MC, you must have at least one of the following roles in your Market Center - OP, MCA, TL, Assistant MCA, Assistant TL.|
To add or edit an agent's MLS ID in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC, at the top of the page.
3. Click the Associates icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Find the associate on your roster, then click the associate's name.
5. At the top of their Associate Record, click the Business tab.
Add an MLS ID
1. Scroll down to the MLS IDs section, then click + Add MLS ID.
2. Select the MLS you are entering an ID for, using the "Smarter Agent or ListHub Feed" drop-down, Enter the ID Number, then click Save Changes.
- If you need to enter more than one ID, click + Add Another ID, and repeat this step.
- If you added more than one ID, you can also click - Remove ID, to remove the section for that specific ID.
Edit MLS IDs
1. Scroll down to the MLS IDs section, then click Edit MLS ID.
2. You can't actually edit an MLS ID. That being said, you can click + Add Another ID, select the select the MLS you are entering an ID for, using the "Smarter Agent or ListHub Feed" drop-down, Enter the ID Number, then click - Remove ID, to remove the section for that original ID.
3. Click Save when ready.
If a duplicate record already exists in our database with a specific MLS ID in an associate's profile," users will be presented with an error message when trying to add that same MLS ID to a different associate profile. The error message will read, "The Agent MLS ID entered is already in use by [First Name] [Last Name] in MC[MC #]".
Recommended steps to take:
If the agent mentioned in the error message belongs to the same MC, MC leadership should access that associate's profile, verify that the agent MLS ID does not belong to them, and proceed to remove it from their profile. Afterward, they can add the MLS ID to the appropriate profile.
If the agent mentioned in the error message does not belong to the same MC, leadership should contact the MC mentioned in the error message and request the removal of the MLS ID from the associate's profile. Once confirmed that the MLS ID has been removed, leadership can proceed to add the MLS ID to the appropriate profile within their MC.