When an associate closes a transaction, several types of assisting business entities are frequently involved. These businesses used to be entered as vendors into WinMORE, to be recorded as either Mortgage or Title. Now, Market Center leaders have the ability to build a cloud-based vendor database, in Command MC. You can add the following types of vendors: Mortgage, Home Warranty, Attorney, Co-Broker, Title, Escrow Officer, Insurance, and Inspector.
When you enter these, you will add the local branch and attach the branch to it's parent company/DBA (brand) name, add key representatives with their contact info, and for some vendors add relevant information like tax IDs.
Agents have the ability to use this database, to associate vendors with specific Opportunities, which not only allows for that added info to pull into the Commissions they create and send (Mortgage and Title can then be imported into WinMORE), but will also give us the data to build more powerful strategic alliance reports.
To add a vendor in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, click the Vendors.
5. Click + Add Vendor, at the top right of the page.
1. Select the Vendor Type using the corresponding drop-down, at the top of the form.
2. Enter the Company Name/DBA. As you start typing, you will see matching results appear. Select from the provided list, or type out the full company name and click Add xxxx to the Vendors Database, if you don't see the company appear in the list.
- Think of this as the brand name, at the national level. Yours and other Market Centers will be adding local branch information and connecting them to these larger companies.
1. (Attorney/Co-Broker Vendor Types Only) For Attorney and Broker vendor types, enter the Legal Name for this specific branch of the larger company.
2. (Co-Broker Vendor Types Only) For Broker vendor types, select the Tax ID Type (EIN or SSN), then enter either the Tax ID Number (for the EIN option) or Social Security Number (for the SSN option).
3. Enter the Office/Branch Nickname. This is for searchability, so this should be the name people commonly know this branch by.
4. If your Market Center has a special relationship or collaborative partnership with this branch of the company, check the Set as a preferred branch checkbox.
5. Enter the branch Address and Phone Number, then click Next.
Now you have the Opportunity to create a representative (or multiple) for the branch you are adding. If you don't want to add a representative and just want to add a branch, click Save and Finish.
If you want to add a representative, see the section below:
1. (Co-Broker Vendor Types Only) For Co-Broker vendor types, select the Representative Type (Agent or Transaction Coordinator).
2. Enter the Representative Name.
3. Enter the representative's Phone Number, then select the Phone Type (Office, Cell, Fax, Other).
- If you have more than one phone number for the representative, click + Add Another and repeat.
4. Enter the representative's Email Address.
- If you have more than one email address for the representative, click + Add Another and repeat.
5. When you are finished, either click Save and Finish or Add Another, if you have another representative to add for this branch.