Today when an associate closes a transaction, several types of assisting business entities are frequently involved. These businesses are entered as vendors into WinMORE to be recorded as either Mortgage or Title. This WinMORE Vendor database is not connected to contacts or agents. Now, Market Center leaders have the ability to build a cloud-based vendor database, in Command MC. You can add the following types of vendors: Mortgage, Home Warranty, Attorney, Broker, Title, Escrow Officer, Insurance, and Inspector.
Once you add vendors, you have the ability to edit vendor information, but also Archive a vendor branch or specific contact associated with a branch. To archive/restore vendors in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, click Vendors.
Archive an Active Vendor
1. Find and select the vendor.
2. Click the ellipses icon, , next to the branch information or a specific contact within a branch, then select Archive or Archive Contact.
3. A confirmation will appear letting you know that any contacts under that branch will also be archived. Click Yes, Archive Branch & Contact.
- If you only archived a contact, there will not be a confirmation step.
Restore an Archived Vendor
1. At the top right of the page, click Filters.
2. Turn on the Show Archived Vendors Only filter, then click Apply Filters.
3. At the top of the list, you will see two separate tabs of archived vendors. The Branches tab includes full vendor branches that have been archived, and the Contacts tab includes specific vendor contacts that have been archived.
Find the vendor you want to restore, then click on the name of the branch or contact.
4. Depending on whether you are restoring a branch or contact (or both), click the ellipses icon, , next to the vendor contact/branch, then select Restore.
- When you archive a branch, all of the contacts under that branch are automatically archived along with the branch. If you are restoring a branch, the system will automatically restore all of the associated contacts that were archived in this way.
- If you restore a contact that is associated with an archived branch, the system will automatically restore that branch along with the contact.
5. If you are restoring both contacts and a branch, a confirmation will appear. Click Yes, Restore Branch & Contacts (or Contacts & Branch).
- If you are only restoring a contact, there will not be a confirmation step.