When an agent is in the process of creating a Dotloop paid account, their system will ask for the agent's Brokerage Code. This is not a code provided to Market Centers by Dotloop, but the backend Market Center ID used in KW systems.
There is an easy way Market Center leaders with either the MCA, Assistant MCA, or MC Leader roles can find this ID by going to the Market Center Team Management settings page:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, click the Team Management category, then select Teams.
5. Find and select the team, by clicking on the Team Name.
6. Once on the team details page, look in the Address Bar of your web browser. At the end of the URL (web address), you will find the Brokerage Code.
- In the example below, it shows "mc_id=5663." In this case, the Brokerage ID is 5663.