As agents are creating Opportunities and managing their transactions in Command, they will need to upload documents for compliance approval. Before they can do this, the Market Center must create a checklist of all of the documents that are needed.
Included in this are different compliance events (Listed, Under Contract, Closed, etc.) for each of the checklist types you create (Single Family Residential Listing - Texas, Commercial Buyer - Louisiana, etc.), in every Opportunity type (Listing, Buyer, Tenant, Landlord).
- Click here to learn how to create Market Center compliance checklists.
- Click here to learn how to edit and reorganize Market Center compliance checklists.
Now, you have the ability to create Broker Groups for your Market Center, assign Compliance Coordinators and Assistant MCAs to each group, and assign each of your checklist types to these groups. Creating Broker Groups in this way allows you to restrict access for Compliance Coordinators/Assistant MCAs to only be able to review Opportunities that are using those specific checklist types.
- If your Market Center has multiple brokers, you can now limit the transactions that each Compliance Coordinator/Assistant MCA has access to, through broker groups.
- If you have Business Centers that are far from the Market Center, you can create compliance checklists, that are specific to the Business Center, and assign local Compliance Coordinators/Assistant MCAs to those checklists.
MCAs will have automatic access to all broker groups, which means you will not be able to select them when creating a broker group. Assistant MCAs must be added to the broker groups they need access to.
Once you assign checklist types to a Broker Group, it immediately restricts access to review Opportunities using those checklist types, to those who have been assigned to the group.
If you don't assign Broker Groups, then you will continue to be able to manage compliance in the normal way, with every Compliance Coordinator/Assistant MCA able to review the compliance for Opportunities of all checklist types.
To learn how to create, edit, and delete broker groups for compliance review, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, make sure the My Market Center category is open, and select Broker Groups.
6. At the top right of the page, use the drop-down to select your Market Center.
7. Click the Broker Groups tab, then click Create Group.
8. Complete the Create Broker Group Form:
- Add the Group Name.
- Use the drop-down list to add group members (Compliance Coordinators and Assistant MCAs) to this Broker Group. These members are the only people in the Market Center who will have access to review Opportunities using the checklist types selected for this Broker Group.
- Use the drop-down list to add the checklist types that you want to assign to this Broker Groups.
9. Repeat steps 4 & 5 to create all of the Broker Groups that your Market Center needs, keeping in mind the number of brokers and Business Centers that need separate compliance review.
Edit Broker Groups
1. To edit Broker Groups, ensure that you are on the Broker Groups tab, then click the three dots, to the right of the group you want to edit, and select Edit.
2. Make any changes you need, in the Edit Broker Group Form, then click Edit Broker Group.
Delete Broker Groups
1. To edit Broker Groups, ensure that you are on the Broker Groups tab, then click the three dots, to the right of the group you want to delete, and select Remove.
2. A confirmation will appear, click Remove.
This will take immediate affect. The checklist types included in this deleted broker group will no longer be limited to those former broker group members. If these checklist types are not included on any other broker group, then all compliance team members associated with your Market Center will have access to review compliance for these checklist types.