As agents are creating Opportunities and managing their transactions in Command, they will need to upload documents for compliance approval. As time goes on, Market Centers will need to replace documents and make changes to the checklists.
Things to consider when editing your checklists:
- Documents must be attached to a checklist item to be added to the opportunity within the 3 compliance events (Listing, Under Contract, Closed). Consider all the different documents that are needed for a transaction and ensure all documents have a checklist item. You may want to add a category for amendments, however consider being specific when you do such as Price Change Amendments, Listing Extensions, Contract Closing Extensions, Termination Amendment. By keeping each amendment type separate you will be able to see the history of those amendments easier.
Note: Don't forget the items the market center may upload during the closing process as well, such as the Distribution Authorization (see rule 2 above).
- The checklist order will be the default order that you will see within the opportunity. Consider both the order in which you wish to view during compliance as well as the chronological order of when they would be completed so your Agents can work their way down the list.
- There are custom folders, separate from the actual checklist. These are intended to be used for documentation outside the compliance process such as email correspondence with the client, photos, unaccepted offer forms, or anything else an agent wants to keep a record of.
To edit and reorganize your checklists , follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC at the top of the page.
3. Click the Administration icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. On the left side of the page, make sure the My Market Center category is open, and select Compliance Checklists.
5. Select your Market Center from the drop-down, then select the Opportunity Type, then select the Checklist Type.
Each Checklist Type has a separate compliance checklist that must be created and edited separately.
The compliance checklist for that Checklist Type will appear:
Edit a Compliance Event (e.g., Listed, Under Contract, Closed)
1. In the Stage you want to adjust, click Edit.
2. Use the Edit Listed Stage form to make any adjustments.
3. Click Save when finished.
Edit or Delete a Specific Document
1. Click the three dots, to the right of the document checklist item.
2. Choose either Edit, which will give you the ability to edit any details or replace the document, or choose Delete, which will bring up a delete confirmation prompt.
3. When you choose the edit option, make any edits to the form:
- Edit the Document Name (required field).
- Select the Document Type (required field) from the drop-down list.
- Choose the Requirement level (required field):
- Required - agents will have to add this document for compliance approval.
- Conditionally Required - this will unlock the Condition field, where you will enter the conditions that will make this document required.
- Optional - agents will have the option of adding this document, but it will not be required.
- Add a Note, which agents will see when they are adding this document on their end.
- In the Connect DocuSign Form section, click Add DocuSign Form to associate a DocuSign Form to the checklist item. Once DocuSign forms are associated with a checklist, when an agent selects that checklist type and then clicks to create the DocuSign Room for that Opportunity, those associated DocuSign Forms will automatically appear in the Documents tab of that DocuSign Room, as long as the associate who creates the DocuSign Room has the proper NRDS access to the form in question.
- Click to Attach an Example Document, for agents to reference.
4. Click Save when finished.