Market Center compliance teams now how the ability to create private custom folders within an agent's Opportunity, through Command MC. The agent will not be able to see or access this custom folder from the Command side, only the compliance team in Command MC.
Once you have created a private folder and added documents to it, you will have the option of pulling from this folder to attach documents to the agent's compliance checklist for this Opportunity.
To learn how to create a private custom folder in an agent's Opportunity:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. From this page, use the search to find and click on the Opportunity in question.
- If there is a submitted Compliance Request for this Opportunity, you can find the Opportunity using the Compliance Request filters and search.
5. Once in the Opportunity, click the Documents tab.
6. At the bottom left of the page, click + Add New Custom Folder.
7. Name the folder, check the Private checkbox, then click Create Folder.
8. You will see private custom folders denoted with a lock icon. When you are ready to add documents, click on the folder name.
Within the custom folder click Add Document, at the top right of the page.
1. Select the Item Type, or what category of document you are adding.
2. Add any additional notes around why you have added this document.
3. Add the Document.
- Manual - drag and drop the file into the space provided, or click in the box to browse and select from your files.
- Dotloop/DocuSign - you will not be able to use this option. Only someone who has access to the connected DocuSign Room or Dotloop Loop can use this option.
- Custom Folders - a list of documents that have been added to the custom folders section will appear, select the document you want to add.
4. Click Add.