Leaders now have the ability to add DocuSign signatures to agent documents, without having to be added to the agent's actual DocuSign Room. Whether you need to sign a DA or add Broker initials to a document, you now have the ability to do this. You need two things to be able to do this:
- Access to Command MC Opportunities - anyone who has access to this applet, with the following White Pages roles can do this - MCA, Assistant MCA, Compliance Coordinator (the Compliance Coordinator role is a flexible role, that can be added to anyone in the Market Center).
- A personal DocuSign account connected in Command - this feature uses your personal DocuSign account and signature (you can't use the Market Center admin DocuSign account to do this). Each leader who wants to sign agent documents, must create and connect a personal DocuSign account, in Command Settings.
To sign agent documents in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. From this page, use the search to find and click on the Opportunity in question.
- If there is a submitted Compliance Request for this Opportunity, you can find the Opportunity using the Compliance Request filters and search.
- If there is a regular process that requires brokers to sign agent documents on a regular basis, creating compliance tags around this and applying those to applicable Opportunities might make this process smoother.
5. On the left side of the page, ensure the correct Compliance Event is selected.
6. Check the box next to any number of documents, then click Sign Documents, above the checklist.
- This button will not be available until you select at least one document.
Doing this triggers a pop-up, which your internet browser might block. If so, you should be able to click on an error icon, in the URL bar, where you can click to allow the pop-up.
7. A new window will appear, with a limited DocuSign Envelope view of the documents you selected. Click the yellow Continue button to start.
8. You will see DocuSign field options on the left side of the page. Drag and drop any field on to the form, including your personal DocuSign signature, initials, date stamp, and more.
9. Click Finish.
The system will automatically take you back to the Documents page. After around 30 seconds, the page will automatically refresh and you will see the new, leader signed version of the document with "(signed)" added to the document file name.