Opportunities received a big update! We have combined the Offers and Commissions tabs, and now attach Commission requests to accepted offers. In this way, if a deal falls through an agent can submit a Commission Termination request, start receiving/submitting new offers, and submit a new Commission request when ready. From the Command MC side, you will now start seeing Commission Termination requests mixed in with regular Commission Requests.
To terminate a Commission, after receiving a request in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. At the top of the page, click Command MC.
3. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
4. At the top of the page, click Commission Requests.
5. You will now see new Commission Status filters, on the left side of the page, that will allow you to focus in on Termination requests. Either click Confirm Termination on the Commission request card, or click View Commission where you can view the details before confirming the Termination.
If the old Commission has been imported into WinMORE, terminate the DA in WinMORE. The Commission will automatically terminate and you will be able to approve or return the Commission request that you were originally reviewing.