The Form Libraries that DocuSign has set up in the Market Center Admin account consist of every form you would find in each MLS. These libraries include all of the forms from the MLS, and do not separate or organize them by transaction type. Once you have created form packets, you have the ability to add additional forms, remove forms, rename packets, and delete packets.
To manage Market Center form packets in DocuSign:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click Command MC Settings, then click Applications, and select DocuSign Settings.
4. Choose your Market Center from the drop-down, then click Go To DocuSign.
5. For security purposes, the system will have you log in with your Market Center's firstname.lastname@example.org DocuSign credentials (this is the Market Center's admin account, not tied to any one person), but only once per day.
6. Click the Settings tab, at the top of the page.
7. At the top left of the page, click Forms.
8. Once you have accessed your Market Center library, click the three dots beside the form packet you would like to manage, and you will see the actions you can take:
- Edit Packet - this give the ability to rename the form packet, view the forms included, and to add/remove forms to/from the form packet.
- Edit Offices - this gives the ability to switch the office that has the ability to utilize the form packet.
- Copy - this allows the ability to copy the form packet. It adds "(copy)" to the end of the packet name, but you have the ability to edit this before clicking "Copy."
- Delete - this give the ability to fully delete the form packet.