Each Market Center has built out checklist types that agents will select when they create an Opportunity. This determines the document checklist items that appear in the Documents tab of the Opportunity, letting the agent know exactly which forms need to be completed, in order to close a given transaction. Market Center leadership team members with the roles of MCA, Assistant MCA, and/or Compliance Coordinator in White Pages have the ability to associate DocuSign Forms with those compliance document checklists, in Command MC Settings.
Once DocuSign forms are associated with a checklist, when an agent selects that checklist type and then clicks to create the DocuSign Room for that Opportunity, those associated DocuSign Forms will automatically appear in the Documents tab of that DocuSign Room, as long as the associate who creates the DocuSign Room has the proper NRDS access to the form in question.
To associate DocuSign Forms with compliance document checklists:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click CommandMC Settings, then click Compliance.
4. Select your Market Center from the drop-down, select the Opportunity Type, then choose the Checklist Type you want to edit.
Each Opportunity type (Listing, Buyer, Landlord, and Tenant) has a separate set of compliance checklists that must be created and edited separately.
5. Find the document checklist item you want to associate a DocuSign form with, click the three dots to the right of the document name, then select Edit.
6. In the Connect DocuSign Form section, click Add DocuSign Form.
7. Using the Form Source drop-down, choose where you want to pull the forms from:
- DocuSign Forms Library - these libraries are organized by Market Center, with all of the DocuSign forms, regardless of transaction type, included. In the Select Library drop-down, select the Market Center Library you want to pull from.
- DocuSign Forms Group - these groups are set up by the Market Center, where forms from the Forms Libraries are organized by transaction type. In the Select Group drop-down, select the Form Group you want to pull from.
You will then see the corresponding forms appear below those drop-downs. Select the form you want to associate with the checklist item, then click Add Form.
8. Click Save, at the bottom of the modal.
This will apply to any Opportunity that does not have an existing DocuSign Room associated with it. The forms you associate will populate in the DocuSign Room, associated with the checklist type you were editing, but only if the associate who creates the DocuSign Room has the proper NRDS access to the form in question.