When an associate leaves your Market Center, their Associate Record is not deleted, but is made Inactive. If you need to find a list of inactive associates, you can use filters to pull the list. In addition, if an inactive associate will be returning to your Market Center, it's important that you access their existing Recruit Card and add back to your Recruiting Pipeline, where you can reactivate and still have access to the timeline and information from when they were previously a part of your Market Center.
To find inactive associates and prepare for reactivation in Command MC:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Command MC, at the top of the page.
3. Click the Associates icon, , on the left side of the page.
4. Click the Filters icon, , next to the search bar.
5. In the Status section, select Inactive, then click Apply.
Access Their Recruit Record and Prepare for Reactivation
1. If you are going to reactivate this associate and add them back to your Market Center, click on their name to access their inactive Associate Record.
2. In the General Information section, on the left side of the page, click on their Recruit ID to access their Recruit Card.
3. Now we need to add them to the Committed Phase of the Recruit Pipeline. Click Edit, at the top left of the page, above their name.
4. In the Pipeline Status section, check the Add Recruit to Pipeline checkbox, use the Phase drop-down to select the Committed Phase, then select any stage before the Joined Stage. Click Save Changes.
- When you move the recruit to this Phase, the system will require you to also enter their Projected Join Date and Potential Company Dollar.