In order to give Market Centers the ability to leverage ad space or make event announcements, we created the new Sponsored Events widget for the Command Dashboard. Leaders with the OP, MCA, Team Leader, Assistant MCA, or MC Leader roles have the ability to create and manage events that associates in the Market Center will see on their Command Dashboard.
- There is also a separate component to the widget where you can add Preferred Partners (allied resources or vendors) that you want to highlight to the associates in your Market Center.
Adding Sponsored Events gives an opportunity to add a headline, sponsor, event links, sponsor links and a thumbnail image to promote classes, workshops, events, and more. Agents will then see a scrolling list of events on their own Command Dashboard, and will be able to click to learn more:
To create and manage Sponsored Events for associates in your Market Center to view, on the Command Dashboard:
Create a Sponsored Event
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
If you have roles in multiple Market Centers, you can click on the Market Center name, at the top of the Sponsored Events widget, and select any of your other MCs. You will then be able to edit or view the events for those MCs.
2. You should see the Sponsored Events widget, at the top right of the Command Dashboard. Click Edit, at the top right of the widget (you'll see the name of your Market Center at the top of the widget).
If you don't see the Sponsored Events widget on your Command Dashboard:
1. Click Customize, at the top right of the page.
2. Ensure the Sponsored Events checkbox is checked, on the left side of the page.
3. Find the Sponsored Events tile, on the right side of the page, and drag-and-drop it to the top right (or wherever you want it to be).
3. At the top left of the modal, select Create New Event and then click Continue.
4. In the Event Information section, enter the Event Headline (required) and Event Informational Link (optional).
- The Event Headline has a limit of 22 characters.
- The Event Informational Link is a good opportunity to link out to an informational page and/or a page where event attendees could register. Ensure you include the full web address of the link, though the tool will auto-populate [https://].
5. In the Sponsor Information section, enter who the event is being Sponsored By (required) and add a Sponsor Link (optional).
- The Sponsored By field has a limit of 22 characters.
- The Sponsor Link is a good opportunity to link out to an informational page about the sponsor. If there is no sponsor, just add information about your Market Center.
6. In the Image Upload section (required), drag-and-drop the image you want to use, in the space provided, or click to Browse and select the image from your device.
- The maximum file size for the image is 2MB.
7. Click Create, at the bottom right of the modal.
Edit and Delete Sponsored Events
1. Follow steps 1 & 2 above.
2. To edit an event, select the event, then click Continue. Make the desired edits, then click Save.
3. To delete an event, select the event, then click Delete Event. A confirmation will appear, click Confirm.