In order to give Market Centers the ability to highlight Allied Resources or vendor partners that associates in your Market Center can reference, we created the Preferred Partners component as a part of the new Sponsored Events widget, for the Command Dashboard. Leaders with the OP, MCA, Team Leader, Assistant MCA, or MC Leader roles have the ability to add and manage Preferred Partners, to give associates an easy list of preferred vendors to easily access.
Adding Preferred Partners to this widget gives you an opportunity to add a partner name, website link, phone number, and thumbnail image. Agents can then access this list on their own Command Dashboard, where they can click to go to their website or to reference the partner's phone number:
To add and manage Preferred Partners for associates in your Market Center to view, on the Command Dashboard:
Add a Preferred Partner
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
If you have roles in multiple Market Centers, you can click on the Market Center name, at the top of the Sponsored Events widget, and select any of your other MCs. You will then be able to edit or view the Preferred Partners for those MCs.
2. You should see the Sponsored Events widget, at the top right of the Command Dashboard. Click Edit, at the top right of the widget (you'll see the name of your Market Center at the top of the widget).
If you don't see the Sponsored Events widget (which includes the Preferred Partners component) on your Command Dashboard:
1. Click Customize, at the top right of the page.
2. Ensure the Sponsored Events checkbox is checked, on the left side of the page.
3. Find the Sponsored Events tile, on the right side of the page, and drag-and-drop it to the top right (or wherever you want it to be).
3. At the top left of the modal, select Add New Partner and then click Continue.
4. Enter the Partner Name.
5. Use the Category drop-down to select one of the following categories:
- Home Warranty
- Tax Advisor
- Transaction Management
6. In the Contact Details section, enter the Contact Website Link and/or Contact Phone Number.
- It is required to add at least one of these two pieces of information.
- The Contact Phone Number field is a free text field. The phone number will display to agents exactly as you format it here.
7. In the Image Upload section (required), drag-and-drop the image you want to use, in the space provided, or click to Browse and select the image from your device.
- The maximum file size for the image is 2MB.
8. Click Create, at the bottom right of the modal.
Edit and Delete Sponsored Events
1. Follow steps 1 & 2 above.
2. To edit a Preferred Partner, select the existing partner, then click Continue. Make the desired edits, then click Create.
3. To delete a Preferred Partner, select the existing partner, then click Delete Partner. A confirmation will appear, click Confirm.