Contact Email: KWYP@kw.com
Contact Phone: 512-883-7435
Community Website: www.KWYP.org
What is the goal of the KW Young Professionals Community?
KWYP’s mission is to develop the next generation of leaders at Keller Williams.
Who is eligible to join?
Active KW Associates and Leadership between the ages of 18 and 40.
How do I become a member?
Sign up at www.KWYP.org.
How much does it cost?
$39/month, with specialty memberships available as well.
What are the benefits?
- Live monthly national learning series and Masterminds
- Quarterly book clubs
- Collaborative events calendar
- Discounts to MAPS group coaching* and FastTrack courses*
- Discounts to KWKC's Quantum Leap Summit* and to become a QL certified instructor*
- Opportunities to launch, lead, and participate in local KWYP chapters
- Quarterly in-person educational and networking events
- Members-only social media groups
- Additional benefits and value information
Where can I learn about how to use my Community?
- https://www.kwconnect.com/profile/172406 (click on the Uploads tab)
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/kwyoungpros/announcements (Members Only)
How do I network with the Community?
Local Chapters, Facebook Group, Slack Workspace, quarterly in-person events.
How do I cancel my membership?