What does the $199 Monthly Fee Include?
- Access to a community of like-minded and purposeful KW agents, including a very active private Facebook group and S+E designation / use of logos for personal branding.
- Individualized login credentials to the KWSE Online Member Portal where members can find a hub of marketing materials, zoom recordings, the community calendar, customizable presentations, and so much more.
- Access to a KWSE exclusive Lead Generation Platform, the Private Housing Network, which has partnerships with numerous sports and entertainment organizations totaling a database of over 100,000 contacts.
- A private KWSE Member-to-Member Referral Platform.
- Recognition at a global scale through PR, alignment and support, as well as access to specialized resources within KWRI.
- Monthly Masterminds and Speaker Series as well as ad hoc Regional Member Events + Meet-Ups.
- Frequent S+E personal brand training/webinars on topics ranging from lead generation to social media.
- Vendor partnerships, “Name, Image, Likeness” (NIL) sponsorships, and philanthropy.
- S+E stewardship - from both leadership and agent peers.
- S+E connections/introductions to industry thought leaders and influencers
- Virtual and In-Person Networking Events.
- Agent and property spotlights on a dedicated website and KWSE-branded social channels (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
…plus a ton of value, professional relationships, and personal growth that will become evident within the KWSE Community!
What is the acceptance criteria?
- KWRI Agent has above $50,000 GCI in the last 12 months
- If an agent’s GCI is less than $50,000 GCI in the last 12 months AND is on a team, a Rainmaker can request membership for that agent on their team
- Proven affiliation with professional sports franchises and/or music/creative arts industries
Accepted KWSE agents have been vetted for GCI requirements and make up a very small percentage of licensed agents within KWRI. While all 31 Keller Williams regions are represented, KWSE has rolled out a "cap" on agent count within each Market Center to combat oversaturation. The regions need to remain in balance by associated market share of KW within the region to retain exclusivity and scarcity.
How do you treat a double Rainmaker, spouse teams, etc., under one cap?
- KWSE is an individual designation – we are an exclusive network of KW agents and the policies of entry are strict. From KWRI's vantage point, if every agent accepted markets as a team of 2 (or more) it immediately inflates the scarcity factor and there are not enough resources to address everybody's value proposition. All team members are welcome to apply individually.
- Something to think about with this alternative route –- there are closed events that are for paying membership-only to ensure everybody has an opportunity to participate (for example, our FR2022 Reception). Although we encourage each agent to maintain an individual designation, each member is also given a second "admin email" as part of the communications so a team member could remain in the loop on communications in lieu of an admin.
How many KWSE agents will there be in my market?
- KWSE is a diverse and inclusive division providing all the tools necessary for KW agents to succeed in the sports and entertainment industry. The opportunity to connect with like-minded agents within KW to develop deeper relationships and mastermind with peers from all over the world is an incredible way to add more value to our collective real estate clients.
- The short answer is that if you have been accepted into KWSE, then you have reached the sales volume threshold required to participate in the division or have met the criteria for KWSE membership outlined in our Terms and Conditions. There is an imposed cap based on Market Center agent count consistent across regions.
- Each agent accepted into KWSE is considered a trusted expert in his/her market to be a referral partner for both the leadership team and your peers. This will be a major community focus in KWSE. Part of the lead generation will require agents to work together within the same market due to volume of clients or expectations from the source to provide multiple agent options to interview. We envision regional masterminds will be an essential component to the KWSE culture, including regional events requiring active participation from multiple agent spheres. Think of KWSE as a global brand – the more visibility we can bring to each market, the more opportunities are going to be delivered. This is an opportunity for you to create a differentiator in your local market.
- Since the membership is month-to-month, the necessity to have multiple agents to service our clientele is also essential so that we don’t have any gaps in coverage due to change in circumstance
Is there a guarantee by joining KWSE that I will represent sports and entertainment clientele?
- The guarantee of KWSE is, for the first time, a community of KW real estate professionals from around the world can now utilize the knowledge, elevated marketing, and community-centered sphere of influence in fostering new relationships within the sports and entertainment industry. KWSE members can apply their newfound skill set to conduct themselves in a manner that solidifies high-profile partnerships and provides any client with top-tier service.
- Although nothing is ever guaranteed, the collective spheres of influence within the division (both with leadership and peers) will absolutely yield opportunities to work with sport and entertainment clientele in various ways, including sales, luxury leases, direct sponsorships and creative brand partnerships.
- At its core, KWSE is deeply collaborative. KW agents will work together through internal channels across a multitude of KW market centers to generate referral opportunities while developing authentic relationships. An agent’s partnership with KWSE is a new source of sales and business opportunities that also increases the visibility of his/her personal brand.
Is there a guarantee on referrals or a specific process on assignment of referrals with multiple agents in the same market?
- Although there are no referral guarantees within KWSE, the vibrant KW agent community that has onboarded and is interacting within the private Facebook group has shown that this community understands the importance of supporting each other's businesses. A majority of referrals will be peer-to-peer within the division – meaning your personal relationship building is what we encourage (to both receive and send referrals).
- We all perceive referrals as an important extension of the return on investment (ROI), and certainly compounds the value, but the division ROI that establishes through the monthly fee is to encompass all of the ancillary value that you're about to receive. Much of the enthusiastic feedback we’ve received from onboarded KWSE agents is that the division differed from their expectations, but in a surprisingly good way. We have established a model where agents can exit the division without too much time or expense if they don't see the value, but we guarantee that you'll pick up a few worthwhile relationships starting on Day 1.
- When it comes to referrals passed to KWSE members directly from the executive team, our goal is to give each agent ample opportunity to service their market. This could be through a general roll call to find the best situation for the client's needs or approaching you as an agent in your area directly if we deem that you’re the best fit for the specific client as we get to know you (all clients are different!).
What does the $199 Setup / Onboarding Fee Cover?
Your subscription into KWSE is activated the first day of the month following your Onboarding. There is a $199 initial setup fee to enroll you into the division which includes the following offerings:
- Administrative profile setup aligning you to your KW Region within KWRI
- Receipt of official logo files for personal branding / announcements
- Invitation in the private KWSE Facebook group to begin immediate engagement and introductions with KWSE member peers
- Introduction to KWSE Executive Team to recognize you as a designated agent in your market
- “Official Member” Social Media Tile with Caption / Hashtags
- #WeAreKWSE Announcement :30 social media Video with Caption / Hashtags
Any subscribing agent must pay the setup/onboarding fee the month prior to their first month of activation or they will be included in the following month. Whether you pay your setup/onboarding fee at the very beginning or towards the middle/end of the month you’ve been accepted, you will still be charged on the first of the following month when your subscription technically begins.
How are marketing materials released for our use & training / masterminds setup?
- A KWSE content calendar with various monthly deliverables is prepared in advance of each activated month. This will include marketing releases and scheduled training / masterminds.
- Viral Social Media campaigns will be coordinated to show the power of the KWSE division.
- The KWSE Team is working with KWRI Marketing to release the “KW Sports + Entertainment” branded designation into KW Command that will include a library of private, white label marketing materials behind a WeBrand folder for exclusive use as part of your KWSE subscription.
What happens if I don’t sign the NDA / Onboard before the deadline?
Due to the very lengthy waitlist, you will be required to re-apply and are subject to the acceptance criteria at that time, including a cap on agent count in your Market Center, if applicable.
Does KWSE or KWRI share a “Master Roster” or Agent Count Roster by Market Center?
No, these requests cannot be honored as KWSE’s set policy is to not provide “Master Roster” information. There are a number of reasons for this:
- We won't publish a master list due to proprietary reasons so it doesn't get easily-passed to our competitors.
- We don't have the bandwidth to honor ad hoc requests from all of the market centers once we start segmenting out agent counts.
- Attrition rate and new onboards for the month-to-month participation constantly changes meaning any preset version of the “Master Roster” is out of date.
You (KWSE Agent) have an external relationship in S+E but these relationships have been forged through friendship, not through real estate referrals. You are pretty sure that your friend would be open to supporting your involvement in KWSE but you need the script to start the conversation. The last thing you want to do is introduce an awkward moment into the friendship with a business offering. What is the right approach and can we make these types of conversations consistent in our division-wide messaging to ignite lead gen?
- Scripts and curated training / masterminds for these kinds of conversations and scenarios are a "Big Why" to join KWSE.
How can I send and receive referrals within the KWSE Division?
Disclaimer: KWSE does not have any official referral mandates or policies.
Member-to-Member KWSE Peer Referrals.
- KWSE is a segment consisting of top-producing and ethical real estate agents exclusive to Keller Williams. We encourage our agents to naturally expect that their referrals will be properly serviced by entrusting ANY real estate referral with a fellow KWSE agent peer. The best way to receive a referral is to send a referral. A referral is not a handoff, it’s an extended cultivation of an existing relationship. The integrity of the referral abides by the following measures: Accountability, Transparency, and Follow-Up.
How do I sign up for KWSE?
Please complete the form. Your application will be reviewed, and you will receive an email with next steps.
- The program fee is $199/month.
- For questions about the KW Sports + Entertainment membership, contact us today at email@example.com!