We thank you for your interest in representing KW Real Estate Planner Community. A KW Real Estate Planner Regional Ambassador is not just a title, it is a role in support of the standards and growth of our KW Real Estate Planner Community in its entirety. This is a volunteer role, and believe if executed properly, this will position will elevate your presence in the KW world and benefit your business.
- Currently a paid member with KW Real Estate Planner Community (KW REP).
- Current / Active Real Estate license.
- $3 Million in production over the last 12 months.
- Maintain a Professional, Positive, and Active relationship within the Region and Regional Market centers.
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly RA Calls.
- Attend 10 of the 12 monthly KW REP Learning Series.
- Complete all available KW Real Estate Planner Certifications.
- Conduct 1 Learning Series or Mastermind event per quarter at the Regional level (All Regional MC community members are to be included in the event invite, the training series can be virtual).
- Sign up to Co-Lead 1 KW REP Learning Series per year.
- If present at a KWRI event (Family Reunion/Mega Agent), sign up and support 2 booth shifts at KW REP Booth.
- Monthly dissemination of events, registrations for events, Learning Series, Masterminds, and Community Updates to the Region and Regional Market centers.
- Willing to hold the position for 1 Full Year.
- Actively post in the KW REP Facebook group, and connect with members (1x per week).
- Represent KW REP to the larger KW agent audience, sharing its value and inspiring others to join.
If you are interested in applying to be a Keller Williams Real Estate Planner Regional Ambassador, click here to access and submit the application.