Requirements to become a Certified KW Real Estate Planner
12 month training program:
- 5 specialized certifications
- Senior Relocation Services (SRS)
- 1031 Exchange (1031X)
- Delaware Statutory Trust (DST)
- Trust Sales and Probate Sales
- KW Real Estate Planner Certification (REP)
- Unlocked upon completion of all 4 prerequisite certifications
- Knowledge checks each month
KW Real Estate Planner Certification FAQs
Do I need to be a member to get certified?
When can I use the title “KW Real Estate Planner”?
- As an active member you can use the term Member of the KW Real Estate Planner Community.
- Once you are fully certified and as long as you’re an active member, you can use Certified KW Real Estate Planner.
What if I leave KW, withdraw from the community or do not renew my subscription?
You’re no longer an active member and all your subscription benefits will be stopped.
How long will it take to become a Certified KW Real Estate Planner?
You should be fully certified in 12 months, when you complete all the courses in a timely manner.
What happens if I do not pass a knowledge check/test?
Take it again. You can do it.
What if I start after the certification series has started, how do I catch up?
As long as you attend one live zoom class in its entirety, you will have access to the other classes within the certification course.
What happens if I skip one of the four courses?
You must complete all 5 courses to become a Certified KW Real Estate Planner; however, you will retain credit & certification of the courses which you have attended or completed.
Can I have someone attend the class for me?
No. The Certification is granted to the member who attends and earns certification.
Where can we download/access the documents or materials shared in classes or mastermind?