Load All Associates
Loading all associates is the second step to the All Associates download. Every month on the twenty-first, KWRI produces the All Associate update. “Do the Month End – Download All Associates and Statements” before doing the “Load All Associates.” The All Associates download makes the following changes in your Market Center data.
- Updates the WinMORE program with enhancements.
- Updates the KW Profit Share Tree to include a complete list of potential sponsors that were transmitted in the previous month from all Market Centers internationally.
- Updates the status and other important information in your associate records as detailed on the Associate Transfers and Sponsor Changes completed by KWRI for the prior month.
- Updates your associate records with the Profit Share amounts paid to your associates for the prior transmitted month.
- Click Month-End and then Load All Associates
- The system will ask you to confirm that you want to load the All Associates file. Click OK.
- You will see WinMORE unzipping files.
- Then WinMORE will verify data files.
- Then WinMORE will load updates.
- Then WinMORE will update the Associate tree.
- January ONLY Associate Transfer Amount reset: In January of each year, the transfer GCI and Units are reset for the next awards year.
- WinMORE will first ask if you wish to print a list of Associate Transfer Amounts.
- Select Yes or No to printing the report
- If you select yes, WinMORE will ask if the report printed OK, respond appropriately.
- At the prompt for Agent Transfers and Sponsor Changes for the previous period, click OK.
NOTE: This prints the Associate Changes Log.
- Select the printer to which you would like to print the log and click OK.
NOTE: Make sure you follow the steps contained in MCA Actions portion of the Changes Log report. If the report is blank, there were no changes that affected associates in your market center. If the MCA Actions column has no instructions, the change was related to your market center, and the MCA from another market centers has actions to follow.
- A dialogue box will appear confirming that if you want to complete the update, you will now be logged out of WinMORE. Click the OK button to log out of WinMORE and complete the All Associates update.
NOTE: If the Associate Transfer/Sponsor Changes log fails to print for any reason, steps to generate that report are found here.
Once you have completed the Load process, print the Profit Share Statements and distribute them to your associates.
- Click on Print - Associate Reports - Statements
- Enter the period for the statements you wish to print.
Note: The period used is the period of the DATA the profit share is paid upon. So for Profit Share Received in May, the statement period would be 20xx04. (May profit share paid on April transactions.)
- Select All to print all your associate statements as part of the AA process. If you wish to print a specific Agent's statement, select Individual.
- Specify where you want the statements to print.
It is the responsibility of the MCA to ensure these statements are distributed every month. Per the Policy and Guidelines 184.108.40.206.1: The MCA prints the individual Profit Share statements from the website once they are available after the 21st of each month and distributes them to the recipients in their Market Center within 24 hours of availability.