Please Read Before You Submit a Request:
All royalty adjustment requests are time sensitive and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 months of the royalty error to be reviewed.
• All requests must be submitted from the market center's official email address (email@example.com) with an explanation and complete, current reports by the last business day of the calendar month in order to be reviewed before transmittal. Any request received AFTER 5 pm CST on the last business calendar day of the month will be considered for the following month's transmittal.
• Franchise Royalty adjustments occur due to an overpayment or underpayment of royalty to KWRI and must be reviewed for approval.
• Franchise Royalty adjustments can be entered during transmittal ONLY if written approval has been provided by KWRI. The adjustment will decrease or increase the amount of royalty due to KWRI during transmittal in the month the adjustment is entered. There will be no withdrawal from or deposit to the market center bank account for the adjustment amount.
• If a FR adjustment is needed due to an associate being in multiple market centers, you must include all market centers’ current Anniversary DA Royalty reports (with details, not totals only) for each associate before the FR adjustment approval can be given. Please let us know if the market centers are in the same Region or in a different Region. You can find how to track royalty between several market centers here!
• If a FR adjustment is needed for a couple sharing a cap, they must meet the criteria here. Please confirm all criteria has been met prior to requesting an adjustment for this situation.
To request a Franchise Royalty Adjustment:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation as to why you need a FR adjustment. If this is due to an overpayment of royalty by the associate, you must first refund the royalty to the associate using an adjustment DA (instructions here), then request the adjustment for the market center with all reports included in the email.
Include the following reports:
1. Anniversary DA Royalty report (for each associate and each Market Center involved),
Here are the step-by-step instructions to pull the Anniversary DA Royalty report
- Go into Winmore
- Click on Print/Associate Reports/Anniversary DA List
- Select Royalty Anniversary
- Click Individual
- Search for the associate’s name and click ok
- Say NO to print agent totals only question
- Say NO to new page for each agent question
- Click on "a file"
- Save it on your desktop as a text file
NOTE: If this involves transactions in a prior anniversary year (still required to be within 6 months), see the ad-hoc report below
2. Closed Sales Volume by Associate report (for all parties involved, and all Market Centers involved). This is located under WinMORE/Month End/EOM Reports.
3. If this adjustment request is for a couple sharing a royalty cap:
- Validate that criteria for sharing a cap has been met: i.e. must file joint federal tax return. (Be sure to let us know if you have verified that they are indeed filing a joint federal tax return (no documentation is necessary).
- Verify that their royalty anniversary dates have been synced
You can find more information here.
Prior Year Anniversary Ad-Hoc Report (if applicable):
This Ad Hoc is designed to pull the exact same information that is listed on the Royalty Anniversary DA report for the prior anniversary year data for that associate. Below are instructions on how to pull that report if this applies to your request:
Copy and Paste the below ad-hoc into the List Command field of the ad-hoc window. You do NOT need to modify the ad-hoc. When ran you will be prompted to select the Agent and then provide the start and end dates for the Associates Prior Anniversary Year. Enter the dates using MM/DD/YYYY format.
LIST AGT_TRANS BY NAME_L BY CLOSE_PERIOD WITH STATUS = "P" AND WITH DATE_CLOSED BETWEEN '%FROMDATE%' AND '%TODATE%' AND WITH AGENT = '%MOREID%' BREAK-ON NAME_L DA AGENT_ID2 AGT_ROYALTY_DATE DATE_CLOSED FULL_STREET TOTAL GCI TOTAL ROYALTY_BASE TOTAL TOT_ROYALTY TOTAL AGT_ROYALTY
Note: If you get errors about a field not being recognized, please confirm the ad hoc script is copied and pasted directly from the knowledge base to WinMORE. Double check any " or ' as these can be interpreted incorrectly particularly when coping the text from the internet and pasting into WinMORE's ad-hoc window. Erase and retype any ' or " punctuation.