In this task, verify that all funding cheques have been received. Use the Projections Report to verify that all transactions slated to close in the current month have closed.
- In Lonewolf select 2.P.2
- Set Status to Firm Only as those are the trade that will have moved into WinMORE and still be open in current month.
- Select All Classifications
- Select sort by Close Date,
- Select Report Type = Detail,
- Check the box to Include Associate Names.
- Verify that there are no entries with a Date Closed and in the Close Period for the month you are about to transmit.
In this example, the DAs listed are scheduled to close in June, the month you are closing out and transmitting. Therefore, you will need to contact the associate, to get the closing paperwork, an updated closing date or termination.Depending on the status, your either need to close, terminate or update the DA closed date prior to transmitting.
NOTE: Proactively following up on closings the week prior to scheduled closing dates reduces the number of transactions you have to follow up on at the end of the month and helps develop predictable accurate Owners Profit projections during the month.