The YTD Closed Production (also called “Top Down”) Report summarizes all of your associates’ calendar and fiscal year activity through the end of the current month. Use this report to determine and forecast cash flow, as well as track those who are close to capping or are approaching their anniversary dates.
- In WinMORE, click Print and select Associate Reports. Click YTD Closed Production.
- Print to PDF for recordkeeping. Print a paper copy and give it to your Team Leader.
- Review the report. Look for the following:
- Associates who may reach their Company Commission Cap in the next month.
- 100 percent associates whose anniversary (fiscal) period expires this month. For these associates, you will need to change all affected associates’ splits in all pending DAs scheduled to close after you transmit.
- Couple team’s combined caps (both Company Commission and GCI).
NOTE: This is a report that you might consider printing to a file so you can import into excel to sort and review. Click here for more information on printing reports to a file and importing into excel.