If you need to edit a DA from the current accounting period, follow the steps below to first unlock/unpost the WinMORE deposit that the DA was saved to. Then, make your changes and re-import the deposit journal into the accounting system.
Note: Changes to DAs in prior accounting periods will require an adjustment DA. Search this knowledge base for tips on entering adjustment DAs.
- In WinMORE, click Print > DA Reports > Deposit Slip Print/Update.
- Enter the deposit number in the Number field and click the Read button.
- A Question will pop up asking if you want to re-print the reports and re-do the deposit journal. If you need to make a change to a DA on this deposit, click Yes.
- Print the deposit reports.
- Click the X in the upper right corner of this window to close the deposit slip.
- Make your changes to the DA that needs to be corrected, and re-print and re-save the deposit slip in WinMORE.
- Don't forget to delete the original imported deposit from AccountEdge, and re-import the corrected deposit.