If you need to edit a DA from the current accounting period, follow the steps below to first unlock/unpost the WinMORE deposit that the DA was saved to. Then, make your changes and re-import the deposit journal into the accounting system.
Changes to DAs in prior (transmitted) accounting periods will require an adjustment DA.
Step 1: Unpost the Deposit that the DA is on
1. In WinMORE, click Print > DA Reports > Deposit Slip Print/Update.
2. Enter the deposit number in the Number field and click the Read button.
3. A Question will pop up asking if you want to re-print the reports and re-do the deposit journal. If you need to make a change to a DA on this deposit, click Yes.
4. Print the deposit reports.
5. Click the X in the upper right corner of this window to close the deposit slip.
Step 2: Update the DA
Make your changes to the DA that needs to be corrected. Save the new DA with an updated name such as adding "updated" or "corrected."
Step 3: Repost the Deposit
Re-print and re-save the deposit slip in WinMORE.
Step 4: Import new deposit into AccountEdge/Lonewolf
Don't forget to delete the original imported deposit from AccountEdge and re-import the corrected deposit.
Compare the original and the updated DA to determine what funds to issue or collect from the parties listed on the DA(s).