Using job codes will allow the Market Center (MC) to pull financial statements for just the Commercial business within the MC.
1. Set up a job code named “Commercial.”
- Open AccountEdge.
- Select Lists, Jobs and click on the New button.
- Enter the word Commercial in the Job Number field.
- Enter the word Commercial in the Job Name field also.
- Click “OK.”
2. Just like with business center accounting, keep the WinMORE deposits in a separate batch so when the deposits for the Commercial deals are exported to AccountEdge, they can be assigned the job number/name, which is “Commercial.”
- Once exported, in AccountEdge, select Bank Register.
- Locate WinMORE Deposit and double-click on it.
- Under the Job column enter Commercial as the job name.
3. When paying bills that need to be allocated to Commercial, they will need to be job coded. In AccountEdge, when entering Vendor Invoices to be paid, enter the job name Commercial in the Job column.
4. Reports can be printed for any date under Reports/Jobs.
- In AccountEdge, select Reports, Accounts.
- Under the Jobs category, select Profit & Loss and click on the Customize button at the bottom of the window.
- On the Jobs area drop-down menu, select Commercial.
- Click “OK.”
- Under the Advanced Filters tab, select the dates for the report you wish to print.
Note: There are numerous types of reports under the Jobs category. It is best to familiarize yourself with all of them.