Since CloudMORE Listings is now the official system of record for listings, the listing inventory reports have been moved from WinMORE to the CloudMORE Listings application. The inventory report screens shows the listings in CloudMORE Listings that are currently shown as active listings. Expired Listings or Pending Listings with a DA attached are not included in your active inventory.
For the steps to access the listing inventory reports within Central Listings, follow the steps below:
1. Open WinMORE on your computer.
2. Click Enter at the top left of the page and select CloudMORE Listings (formerly Central Listings) from the drop-down.
3. Select Inventory Report at the top of the page.
This will take you to a page that will show the active listing inventory for your Market Center, you have three options for grouping the listing data:
- Totals for the sum of listing units and price are displayed for each agent; uses the first listing agent if there are multiples.
- Totals for the sum of listing units and price are displayed based on the listings taken period.
- Totals for the sum of listing units and price are displayed based on the month of the expiration date. If the expiration date has not been entered, all of the blanks will be grouped together.
Each of these grouping options will organize the data in different ways and give totals for each type of grouping. If we group by agent, all of that agent's active listing inventory will be grouped together and it will give a total unit and price for these listings.
You can filter the report by Commercial/Residential or Lease/Sale by clicking Filter Results at the top right of the page. Select the criteria for the listings you want to show on the report.
By default, no filters will be applied to the report and it will show all of the listings in the inventory.
You also have the option to filter the information on the report using the Omni-Search box. To do this, enter the filter criteria into the box that says "Enter Filter Criteria." The grouping totals will adjust to reflect the filtered data. For example, you can switch to the "Taken Period" grouping, then filter by typing in a specific agent's name and it will show you that agent's monthly inventory totals for listing units and price.
You also have the ability to export the report to Microsoft Excel or to a PDF format. Click either button at the top left of the report and it will instantly download the exported report to your computer.
When you export a report, the download might be stopped by the pop-up blocker on your browser. If the report does not download, you should see a message at the top or bottom of the page letting you know that the pop-up is blocked.
To enable the download, you have to allow pop-ups for this site. On the message, click Options For This Site and then click Always Allow. You might need to re-export the report.