For various reasons, you might have to adjust the Listings Taken inventory for the current period within CloudMORE Listings. The Listing Taken Adjustment screen shows all listings considered written in the current period (including any that have expired or are pending with a DA attached) and allows you to adjust the Listings Taken Units/Volume by adjusting for duplicate listings or listings counted as taken in another period.
To exclude a listing, follow the steps below:
1. Open WinMORE on your computer.
2. Click Enter at the top left of the page and select CloudMORE Listings.
3. At the top of the page, click Listings Taken Adjustment.
4. This will show you the Listings Taken for this period and, at the top of the page, you will see total units and price for you filtered results. Use the search and/or filters to find the results you are looking for; as you narrow down the results, the totals at the top of the page will reflect what you are searching for and have filtered out. For more info on using the search and filters, click here.
5. When you click on a listing, it will pull up the listing details menu. If you need to exclude a listing from this current period's metrics, click Exclude from Listings Taken at the top of the listing details menu.
6. Select a reason for the exclusion and click Submit.
Adding a listing back into the Listings Taken inventory
You will notice this excluded listing will show as grayed out and different from the other listings in this list. To add the listing back into the Listings Taken inventory for this period, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the listing from the list.
2. At the top of the page, click Add Back to Listings Taken.
This will instantly add the listing back into the Listings Taken inventory for this period.