If your company dollar is out of balance start with checking to ensure you don't have a balance in your Clearing Commission Account and that you have accounted for your E&O properly. If you don't find an error there, start with checking to ensure all deposits were imported and correct.
Deposit Summary Comparison
- Print the Deposit Summary Report
- Access your KW Financial Statement
- The Deposit Summary Report corresponds to the Income and Cost of Sales accounts on your KW Financial Statement, compare each line item with the corresponding column total.
If you find that the totals in WinMORE don't match for any of the line items.
- Open your accounting program and look at each accounts details for the month.
- Check to ensure each deposit amount is correct and present.
- If you find an incorrect amount, then the deposit was most likely changed after importing. Delete the imported deposit. Go to WinMORE and re-print and save the deposit record and then re-import the deposit. Repeat the steps to find all the errors.
Transmittal Proof Report
If all that matches, you might have a deposit out of balance.
- print the Transmittal Proof report to a text file and import it into Excel.
- Make sure that the Agent Royalty + Company Commission + KW Cares + KW Kids Can + E&O + KW Family Fund + BOLD Scholarship matches the Pay to KW column.