If you use AccountEdge in the U.S.:
- Log into mykw.kw.com.
- Click Technology at the top of the screen.
- Click KW Financial Statement.
- At the same time, open AccountEdge.
- From the AccountEdge Accounts control panel, click Keller Williams Financials.
- In AccountEdge, you will be prompted to enter your Market Center number and the Security Key.
- Type your Market Center number without any extra numbers, like preceding zeros.
- Switch to the KWFS. Click Display Security Key.
- Copy the Security Key. Switch to AccountEdge and paste it into the Security Key field. Note: The Security Key is case sensitive. After you’ve initially entered this information, you will just need to confirm it on subsequent data uploads.
- In AccountEdge, click Send Financial Statement to Keller Williams.
- Upon successful upload you will receive the following confirmation message. See the troubleshooting section if you receive any other message.
- Click Display Financial Statement to view the reports
- Confirm your accounting data.
- Click Save.
- As part of your weekly soft close, submit your financial data to the KWFS and Save.
- As part of your review process, ensure all MC user defined accounts that are in use have the correct name.
- At transmittal, you will need to submit the latest data to complete the transmittal process.