Once an Opportunity has the Commissions approved, you may import it into WinMORE through the DA Entry.
The best practice is to import as soon as the Commissions request is approved, because if a change is made to the Opportunity between approving the Commission request and importing into WinMORE, you will see an error when trying to import.
The following fields are imported into the DA, from the Opportunity, and only need to be verified in the DA Entry:
|Page 1 of the DA||Page 2 of the DA||Agent Detail section of the DA|
- Please be sure to make note of the Property Code field and verify R for residential or C for commercial. Also be sure to manually enter the Commercial Use Type.
To learn how to import an Opportunity into WinMORE, follow the steps below:
1. In WinMORE, select Enter, then DA.
2. Click the Get Opportunity button for a list of approved Opportunity. A list of approved Opportunities will appear.
Note: (If there are no Opportunities, the list will be blank. Click the OK button to close the dialogue box.)
3. Click on the appropriate Opportunity and then click the OK button.
4. A confirmation box will appear telling you the Opportunity ID and the number of agents to be added to the DA.
5. A prompt for the next DA number will appear.
NOTE: The default DA# should not be overridden.
6. Click the OK button.
7. Many of the data fields on part 1 and part 2 of the DA Entry as well as the Associate Details will be auto-populated. You may change any information as needed. NOTE: For Type L listings, the listing needs to be entered into CloudMORE Listings before you can create a DA for it.
8. Edit any fields as needed.
9. Click the Save button.
NOTE: IF there is an Outside Broker, Co-Broker, and/or Deductions on the Opportunity, a window will appear to allow you to select and link to an existing Winmore record, or create the one as entered on the Opportunity. Click the proper record (or search to find it) to link to an existing record. Click <Add the ..... > to create a new record on the fly.