When an associate is incorporated and your MC wants to include their corporate name on all DAs and your state real estate commission/department allows it, set up the associate’s corporation, LLC, general partnership, etc., here. Once this record is saved, it can be added to an associate’s record.
Note: See Associate Record Commission Tab and Associate Record Profit Share Tab for information about entering EINs in the associate record.
- Click Enter and then click Vendors from the WinMORE Enter menu.
- A browser tab will open, and the KW Intranet Vendor Search will appear.
- Select a Vendor Type from the drop-down list, and click the Search button to review the existing vendor list for Mortgage or Title companies to ensure you do not enter a duplicate vendor.
- The search results will appear. If the vendor does not appear on the list, click the link to Add a Vendor.
- Enter the vendor information and click Submit.
- Close Internet Explorer to return to WinMORE, or click Create/Edit another Vendor to continue editing or adding vendors.
- For a complete list of all vendors for your Market Center, go to mykw.kw.com. Select Reports, then Strategic Alliance, and finally All Vendor Activity.