ALL associates, including vested/retired associates (associates no longer associated with a KW office), have access to their profit share tax forms online at mykw.kw.com > Resources > Profit Share 1099/T4A.
If you are a paper recipient and received over $600.00 in Profit Share ($500 if a Canadian recipient), a Profit Share tax form will also be mailed to the address that is on file at your local KW Market Center.
Associates can change their own OPT IN status online! You no longer have to send an email to change your option.
Read the article below to learn how to download your Profit Share tax form and change your OPT IN status, if desired.
1. Navigate to mykw.kw.com, enter your KW credentials and click and log in.
If you do not know your password, please review Change Your KW Username and Password or Live Chat with our Technical Support Team, Monday-Friday 8am-6pm CST by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right corner of the Command web page and selecting "Chat with Support".
If you have any additional questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Hover over the Resources tab and click Profit Share 1099s / T4A.
3. In the instance that multiple MORE IDs are found, click the drop-down menu and select the appropriate menu option.
4. A consent form will appear, be sure to read all of the information.
5. If you choose to receive your Profit Share 1099 / T4A tax form online, click the checkbox at the bottom of the page, enter your email address and click Submit. Your profit share tax form may then be downloaded when available. The form will NOT be emailed.
- If you need to change from paperless (electronic) to a paper form, leave the checkbox blank > enter your email address > click Submit.
- If you would not like to change your preferences for how you currently receive your Profit Share tax form, click Ignore.
6. A new window will appear, click the link in the Form Type column to access your Profit Share tax form.
7. You have successfully accessed your electronic statement.
Commission 1099 forms are NOT posted on the KWRI/mykw.kw.com site. Your commission 1099 form is generated at your KW office.
Click here to view a video tutorial on KWConnect, and for any additional questions, contact email@example.com.