WinMORE supplies you with multiple reports through the Print, Month-End, and Year-End menus. However, you or your OP or TL may want additional information, or you may want to see it in a different format. You’ve got powerful additional options through Ad Hoc Reporting. Through Ad Hoc Reporting you can do the following:
Utilize the Ad Hoc Library
To access the Report Library in Ad Hoc reporting:
- Open WinMORE.
- Click “Other” and select “Ad Hoc Reports.”
- In the bottom right-hand corner of the window, under Report Library, click Open.
- The Report Library folder appears.
- Select any report in any of these folders. The report information will appear in the Ad Hoc Report Entry window.
- Modify the Report Title, the Report Description, and the List Command as necessary.
- Select a print option, and click Go.
For information on creating your own ad-hoc report see Writing your own Ad Hoc Reports