Your Agent count is the number of associate records in WinMORE that are in ‘A’ status, or you could say the number of licensed associates. So when we talk about Gross and Net, what do we mean?
- Gross Agents – the number of agents that were added as ‘A’ status to WinMORE. This could be a new associate record, or a status change resulting in ‘A’ status. Changes from ‘VR’ to ‘A’ and ‘PO’ to ‘A’ are included.
NOTE: Associates where the status was changed from VR or PO to A will NOT show up on your New Associate Report, however are part of your gross. The New Associate Report is a billing report for WinMORE to charge the $25 new associate fee that is charged when you create a new associate record.
- Net Agents – the difference between your current agent count and the final count from the prior period. Any change from ‘A’ status to any other status (‘R’, ‘VR’,’PO’) will lower your Agent count and thus affect your net.
NOTE: On Associate removals, WinMORE will use the month the status changed from 'A' status, NOT the removal date entered in WinMORE.
In the course of the Growth Initiative conversations, there will be a focus on those gross and net numbers. Within those conversations you may be asked for your Gross or Net numbers so how do you know what will be reported by WinMORE?
Confirming your Actual Gross – You can use the associates added number from page 5 of the activity report along with any PO or VR status changes to computer your gross. NOTE: WinMORE only tracks the number of NEW ‘A’ Associates entered within the reports (example, Pg5 of the Activity Report). Those changed from PO or VR status are not included in those numbers, so be sure to track the status changes to validate your gross.
Confirming your Actual Net – WinMORE gives you the current “Agent Count” (all those in ‘A’ status) in that same section. Take that number and subtract the Agent Count from your prior month Multi Year Trends reports.
Calculating Projected numbers:
Projected is defined as “an estimate or forecast on the basis of present trends”. Don’t confuse projected with the standard. For the Growth Initiative the Standard is usually 10 gross / net 5. However, this may be different depending on the size of your market center. The projected number is what, at the time you are calculating that number, you reasonably believe you will end with. Whether that projection meets the standard (or expectation) determines what conversations should take place.
- Projected Gross:
- Start with your actual Gross, where are you at today with those numbers.
- Look at your pipeline report and determine who you have a reasonable belief will join before the end of the month. Add that to your current Gross.
- Projected Net:
- Start with your current Agent Count
- Review your Agent List – Is there anyone that has not been removed that needs to be removed. Subtract that from your current Agent Count.
- Subtract the ending agent count from your prior period.
Example from the Activity Report - page 5
Associates Removed Ad-Hoc report
The Date Removed field is an open filed where the person removing the associate can enter the removal date and is not restricted to the period in which the actual removal takes place. KWRI calculates the removals based on the PERIOD the activity happened, NOT the date entered for Date Removed. The following ad-hoc pulls based on the removal period
NOTE: This ad-hoc does NOT have the ability to calculate Status Changes that result in your net being lowered. You must track that each month.
list agents with removed_period = 201507 fname lname id2 status