In this section, you will verify that your WinMORE and AccountEdge or Lonewolf data files are intact.
This task is included in your Daily Checklist; however, do it again at the beginning of the transmittal process. It is critical to ensuring you are able to transmit.
- In WinMORE, click Setup and click Verify System and Data Files.
- A message dialogue box will appear informing you of the folders to be tested. Click OK. Wait.
- A message dialogue box should appear informing you that “The WinMORE System and Data files are OK!” Click OK.
- If you see any other message, contact MCASupport@kw.com immediately.
- In AccountEdge, click File and select Verify Company File.
- Review the note and click OK.
- A message dialogue box should appear informing you that “No errors were found in your company file.” Click OK.
- If you see any other message, contact AccountEdge Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 836-1812 immediately. You will need your serial number when you call. You can find this under Help – Registration.
In Lonewolf, Click E. R.
Click Re-index Table
Index tables can become outdated, so re-indexing allows you to re-build open index tables. This is a maintenance tool that you can run periodically, or only when required.
The default is always All tables, however you can select specific tables in the Select Table drop-down menu. Then click on Re-index Table. You can also use the scheduler bundled with your operating system to run an auto-re- index at scheduled intervals.
Other Tools on this screen:
Log File Report - this report will show you who has accessed the program for the date range you specify. It will show who and when they logged in and logged out of the program and how long they were logged in.
Clear Log File - this will clear the entries listed on the Log File Report.
NOTE: Repair Table and Update Table Structure are both items that should only be used at the request of the Lonewolf support department ONLY.