In most cases once a Royalty Anniversary date is set it cannot be changed.
There are 5 specific exceptions to this rule:
1. Agent closed a deal within the first month they joined. Anniversary dates are normally the month following the date an associate joins. If the agent has a closing in the first month, their anniversary date should be set to the month they join so they get credit for the royalty in that first month. When you post a DA in the Associates first month, WinMORE will prompt you to change the anniversary date. This MUST be done PRIOR to transmitting this agent for the first time.
2. Married Couples - A couple that files a joint Federal tax return is eligible in the KW system to share one Royalty Cap. For a couple to share a royalty cap, the royalty anniversary dates must be the same. In many cases the couple joined at different times and therefore have different anniversary dates and the couple has the choice to use either associate's anniversary date. For specific instructions click here.
3. Returning Associates that have been gone over 9 months and were not vested. - contact MCASupport@kw.com for assistance.
4. Staff member becomes licensed after joining. When a staff member decides to become licensed after joining KW, their anniversary date should be changed to match the month they became licensed. - contact MCASupport@kw.com for assistance.
5. Agent joins market centers in different Regions. When an agent joins market centers that are in different regions, he or she must pay a full royalty cap in each region. WinMORE does not automatically make these changes. The NEW/RECEIVING market center will need to request an anniversary date change to set their anniversary date in the new market center to the date/month they joined in the new region. For specific details, click here.