It is important that both the units and volume of your listings taken for the month be correct. The List Price (aka Original List Price) is what the Listings Taken Volume will come from.
In this step you will verify your current month Listings Taken in CloudMORE Listings.
1. In WinMORE, click the Enter menu, and select CloudMORE listings.
Click on the Inventory Report link at the top of the page.
(The inventory report screens shows the listings in CloudMORE Listings that are currently shown as active. Expired Listings or Pending Listings with a DA attached are not included in your active inventory).
- Export the report to PDF or Excel,
- Compare your total listing inventory to your MLS to validate your total active listing inventory.
- Look for Listings that may not have been entered.
Click on the Listings Taken Adjustment link at the top of the page.
(The Listing Taken Adjustment screen shows all listings considered written in the current period, including any that have expired or are pending with a DA attached)
- Verify your units and volume taken (both the units and volume totals are shown towards the top of the Listings Taken Adjustment screen). You can check this amount against what your MLS shows for listings taken for the month.
- Export your Listings Taken to Excel. In Excel you can sort by different columns to note any discrepancies.
- Sort the Original List Price: Look for Listings with the original list price too high or too low.
- Sort by the address: Look for listings that are Duplicates
- Any new listing created that you many not want counted as a new listing.
Note: Your listings taken volume metric is taken from the original list price.
- Correct / Exclude any listings identified
REMINDER For Lonewolf Users: any Listing that does not get assigned to an agent (MORE ID added), the listing will not be counted as a listing taken.