- If an associate who is Vested Retired (VR) in WinMORE rejoins your market center, no matter the time gone from KW, you will need to set their WinMORE status back to 'A'.
- If the VR agent is returning to a different MC, you need to treat the VR associate like a transfer associate and request a transfer form from the previous MC.
- If the Vested associate has been changed from VR to R, and returning either to the same MC or a different MC, you will add them as new and then email MCASupport@kw.com indicating that a VR associate listed a R has returned and the vesting information needs to be updated.
- If it has been less than 9 months, then we treat them as if they never left. You will enter them similar to a transfer** with a new MORE ID, however they are not allowed to name a new sponsor and their anniversary dates stay the same.
- You will need to send an email to MCASupport@kw.com and indicate that an associate has left and has come back within 9 months and they need to have their downline restored. KWRI needs to assist with that as downlines have to be restored manually.
- If it has been more than 9 months, they can name a new sponsor (although they don't have to). You will add them similar to a transfer** with a new MORE ID. For more information, see the Associate Entry Decision Tree.
Note: WinMORE calculates based on periods (months), not calendar dates. They must be gone for a full 9 periods from the period where they were removed. Example: Someone removed on May 15th and returns on Feb 21st would be gone for 8 periods. (June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan). The Period Removed field in WinMORE is used to determine when the agent was removed, NOT the date removed field visible in the associate record.
To see the Period Removed the following ad-hoc can be used in WinMORE using their removed MORE ID: LIST AGENTS WITH ID = '%MOREID%' NAME_L STATUS REMOVED_PERIOD
**When creating the new WinMORE record with a new MORE ID, you should not have the "Create a New Associate" option because they already exist in the white pages. Select the appropriate white pages profile and then proceed from there.
*Make sure to include all relevant associate's information when emailing (Name, Current MORE ID, Past MORE ID's, etc)