Skip to main content
How to Pull a Multi-Period Financial Statement in AccountEdge
- In AccountEdge, click the Reports button.
- Under the Accounts tab of the reports index, choose Multi-Period Spreadsheet (you can do this for either the Balance Sheet or the Profit & Loss Statement).
- Click the customize button.
- Choose the periods you would like to analyze using the drop-down buttons in the customize dialog box.
- Click the Send To button and choose Excel. A Microsoft Excel spreadsheet will open.
- Enter your formulas to analyze MOM changes to identify any red flags.