1. To Print a DA, go to WinMORE > Print > DA's.
2. The Print DA window will appear. Enter the DA number(s) of the DAs you’d like to print. Use a “.” in between DA numbers to print multiple DAs or enter a range.
3. To print the DA upon saving it, check the box to “Print Also.” When “Print Also” is checked, the DA Print Options window is displayed after the save. Since the “Print Also” option was checked, the DA Print Options window allows you to select Print, PDF, or both. WinMORE will remember the last option you select on the Print Options window.
4. To print the DA - Associate Detail Pages, check the box to Include Associate Detail Pages. This report is a modified version of the DA to show all the details of the agent’s commission. This will allow associates to see the totals of royalty, company dollar, and all other fees that make up the “Due to KW” Amount.The details are laid out the same as on the WinMORE entry screen.
5. Here is a sample of the DA Detail page:
6. You can print directly to PDF by selecting the PDF Files option on the DA Print screen. (PDFs are saved in the WinMORE3/MDAT/DA folder)
- Multiple printed copies are grouped by set as: DA 1, side 1, side 2, DA 2, side 1, side 2
- PDF files are generated separately, one without detail, and the new one with detail.
- WinMORE remembers the last option selected.