To remove an associate from a DA that is still in the current month, follow the steps below.
If the DA in question has been transmitted (P Posted status with a closed date in a prior month), you will use an Adjustment DA – Change Associate Attribution (Wrong Agent Paid on DA) .
- In WinMORE, select Enter, then DA
- Enter the number of the DA in the DA# field and press Enter. The DA fields will populate. Click the Save/Part 2 button.
- The DA Entry - Part 2 window will appear. click the Associates on this DA button.
- The Associates Participating on this DA screen will appear:
- Highlight the associate to remove, and Click the REMOVE ASSOCIATE link and then click the OK button or simply double-click the REMOVE ASSOCIATE link.
NOTE: Posted DAs and DAs entered in a previously transmitted period will not have a REMOVE ASSOCIATE link. Simply double-click the associate’s name to open the Associate Detail screen. Enter zero in all the fields and then click the OK button.