Print Award Verification Reports
This data is used to determine awards for Family Reunion, Real Trends and other industry awards. In order for associates from your Market Center to be appropriately recognized, you must ensure this data is correct.
Please email MCASupport@kw.com with any questions.
DUE DATE: November and again in December
|The current KWRI Awards Policy is available at KWConnect > Resources > KW Culture > Awards and provides definitions for each awards category and each medallion minimum achievement level.|
Go to KWConnect and click Reports, look in the Awards folder. Print the following Reports:
- All Associates – Monthly Awards Status – Lists all agents in your office, whether or not they qualify for an award, or if they are producing or not.
- Associate Awards – Monthly Awards Status – Lists all agents in your office who qualify for an award.
- Team Awards – Monthly Awards Status – Lists all agents in your office who qualify for an award.
- Team Awards – Monthly Awards Status – Lists all current teams with YTD production, team members, award currently qualified for and Family Reunion Registration information
- Team Awards - Verification Detail – Contains one page per team/group from your office. Shows why or why not they are qualified for an award. Drill down to transaction level detail to see which transactions qualify.
- Team Awards Verification Summary – Lists all active teams and groups in your office and whether or not they qualify for an award. Click the team name to open the verification detail for each team. The detail report will show why the team/group qualifies or not.
- Transfer Units and GCI Verification – Lists any of your associates that have transfer units or GCI – this report is blank if none.
- Career Launch - Rookie Validation - Lists your associates in consideration for the Career Launch or "Rookie of the Year" award.
Team/Group Rainmaker Verification:
Distribute the Team Awards - Verification Detail to the team Rainmaker for each team/group. Each team/group must review and approve the information on the report.
Have the team Rainmaker confirm team members, team start and end dates and roles. Make sure the team Rainmaker understands that the Award totals for the current year on this report are only those DAs that have closed through the date printed on the top of the report. The Award totals will be final when all December posted DAs are complete and transmitted. This print out will allow the Lead Associate to review closings booked thus far this year.
Please Note: If a Team or Group had members throughout the year and only has one member at the end of the same year, all the Team's members will be awarded as Individual Associates (including the one agent left on the Team/Group, if applicable).
MCA Team Data Verification:
Review the team reports printed and verify the awards level for each team/group.
Items to look for on the Team Reports;
- All Teams & Groups must have a designated Rainmaker in the Team/Group App/Tool
- All Teams & Groups have the proper members with correct start dates (Former Member start and end dates are also correct)
- All Individuals with Licensed Assistants are in the MORE System and set up in the Team Tool
Transfer GCI for those that joined KW in the current year from other Real Estate Companies:
* Individuals - Enter any Individual non-KW GCI for individuals in WinMORE.
* Teams - Enter any TEAM non-KW GCI in the Teams Administration Tool (and enter their individual GCI in WinMORE).
* Ensure you only enter transfer GCI; do NOT enter volume for any transfers.
- Ensure any NEW agents who joined Keller Williams in the current year have the correct Real Estate Date so that we can pull the correct Rookie of the Year data. The Real Estate Date is the date the person ORIGINALLY received their Real Estate License.
After you review the reports, any adjustments necessary must be completed in the Team Management Tool by December 31 at 11:59 pm CT; this is a hard date. Changes made in the Team Management Tool between January 1 at 12:00 am and your transmittal of December data will not be used towards the prior year's awards reporting. Be sure to review Team Member Start and End Dates for the rules and procedures for editing a team member start date on a team.
NOTE: These policies apply to Expansion Teams as well. Please ensure that each Expansion Team is properly accounted for. For a guide on managing Expansion Teams, please go to KWConnect > Resources > Leadership HUB > MCA Resources > MC Operations and click Expansion for Leadership.