To deactivate/remove an associate you will change the Status in WinMORE.
- Click on Enter - Associate
Search for the Associate you wish to deactivate
- Click in the Status field and enter R
- Click in the Date Removed filed and enter the date they left the market center.
NOTE: All online reports use the period from WinMORE that you actually make this status change to determine the date they left, not the Date Removed you enter here.
- Click Save
NOTE: If the Associate is Vested and has a downline, you will be prompted that they must be VR - see below:
Changing Associate to Vested Status in WinMORE (U.S. and Canada)
At the time when the Market Center is notified that a vested associate is leaving Keller Williams (not just transferring to another Market Center) the MCA should complete the following steps to ensure their proper removal from the system.
- Confirm all contact and banking information with the associate, and let them know that they will be invoiced for the annual renewal fee of $25 in January of each year. This required fee is payable to the Market Center.
- Go into the MORE system and change the status of the associate to VR in the associate record and enter the Date Removed.
- Remove the associate from the accounting software and other programs per the Market Center’s associate removal process.
- On the 21st of the month when the Profit Share statements are generated, mail the statements of VRs to the address in their Associate record.
- At year-end during the annual associate renewal fee, invoice the VRs $25 annual renewal fee.
Should the Associate decide to decline being in the profit share system, follow the process here on removing them from the profit share system.